Women Leaders Launchpad is an immersive/intensive deep dive into self-awareness and transformative leadership for up to ten middle/senior managers, emerging leaders or business owners who want to change the trajectory of their lives and careers, and their organizations’ effectiveness. The program is offered in Corning and in Ithaca.
- Self-knowledge, the basis of leadership
- Influencing skills and methods
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Work/life/energy balance and stress reduction
- Networking and bonding with other professional women
The program includes a FEBI work-style/personality assessment and report, 360-degree workplace assessment, three group workshops (each three or four hours long), and three 90-minute individual coaching sessions over a three-month period.
Launchpad is designed for women leaders who are:
- Willing to make an investment in themselves during and between sessions.
- Open to creative expression, including storytelling, movement and the visual arts.
- Committed to applying their learning on the job, at home, and in the community, and to sustaining changes long-term.
- Interested in developing ongoing supportive relationships with co-participants.
- Eager to become role models and mentors for their peers, and to transform their organizations through authentic and fearless leadership.
By taking the time to thoroughly explore their values, personality, work-style, strengths and weaknesses, Launchpad participants will be able to articulate their life/career goals.
By taking risks outside their known world and succeeding, Launchpad participants will learn to trust their intuition and strengthen their imaginations in order to embrace workplace change with more confidence.
By noticing and dissolving ingrained patterns, going to their edges, and stretching their ranges, they will learn to see more possibility in every situation, enabling them to take on stretch objectives.
By applying whole-brain intelligence, they will learn to see the big picture, make leaping changes, and size up new situations quickly, allowing them to think more creatively and strategically.
By learning to be present to what is actually happening in any given moment, they will bring more mindfulness and better effort management skills to balance work/life demands while amplifying purpose and meaning.
By bonding with other women leaders, creating new structures and support systems, and adopting new life and work practices, they will ensure long-term sustainable change, and act as role models and mentors for their peers.
Learn more about the Corning program. Learn more about the Ithaca program.